These gorgeous Make Me Blush Garden Roses from FiftyFlowers really do live up to their name! They have just the right amount of pink and the perfect amount of sweetness.
Because of their striking beauty, these roses can be paired with seeded eucalyptus and a few accent florals. Brides love them because they look beautiful on their own which eliminates the need to spend money on additional flower types.
If you are thinking about these pretty blooms for your big day, be sure to read our care and ordering guide below to learn how you can have them delivered right from the farm to your doorstep!
FiftyFlowers is an online flower wholesaler that is revolutionizing the wedding flower industry. Their “farm to door” approach allows brides to purchase bundled flowers without the large quantity requirement that many other wholesalers have. Making this company a DIY bride’s dream come true.
Prep & Care
The flowers arrive in bunches of 12, 18, or 24 stems per bunch directly from the farm in bud form. Because flowers do not arrive fully bloomed, you should schedule a delivery date of 2 days before your event. This allows time for hydration and for the flowers to bloom to their intended size.
In order to get the longest life out of your garden roses, you need to take some steps to ensure they are properly cared for. Upon opening your delivery, you may notice that they look sleepy and thirsty, this is absolutely normal and your flowers will re-awaken once you follow these steps.
- Remove all the protective packaging and paper from the flowers as you take them out of the box.
- Depending on how many flowers you have, gather buckets or containers (make sure they are thoroughly clean) and fill them with at least 4 inches of fresh cold water and flower food if you have it on hand.
- Remove any foliage and thorns that will sit below the water line and cut about an inch off each stem in a diagonal line using flower sheers.
- Place each flower in the water immediately after cutting to stop the ends from sealing off.
- Allow up to 12 hours for them to properly hydrate. Water levels need to also be periodically checked and should be changed every 24 hours.
Shop FiftyFlowers to snag your own Make Me Blush garden roses!
Looking for more fun flower ideas? Check out this DIY geometric centerpiece tutorial.
This post contains affiliate links from our trusted sponsors.