This wedding was truly fit for a princess or in the bride’s case: a Queen! Ashton and Dylan Queen were married at The Variety Works in Georgia. Ashton’s one of kind dress was truly breathtaking. Each and every detail of this princess themed wedding was magnificent right down to the feathers on the groom’s suit.
A note from the photographer: This wedding was so full of love that it made this veteran wedding photographer remember why I first fell in love with weddings. I held back tears a couple of times for sure. Their first look alone had everyone in the room crying. Living up to the surname Queen was exactly what Ashton was going for and she for sure accomplished it. Her dress was a one of a kind dress from Bridals by Lori and completely stunning in every way. The blue suits the men wore were so elegant and paired perfectly with a peacock bowtie. Every detail was flawless and I know these two will enjoy every second of their new lives together.
From the Bride
How we met: Dylan and I met Thanksgiving week in 2012. Our younger brothers played soccer together and our moms actually were the ones who set us up. Dylan told his mom he had seen me at one of our brother’s soccer games and wanted to meet me. My mom sent me a picture of his abs and I had to meet him too. So, we went on our first date that Thanksgiving week & after our date he told me loved me! I thought he was crazy, but now I am a believer of love at first sight!
Proposal Story: 12-22-2015- Dylan had the captain of my dad’s boat take us out on the inter-coastal in West Palm Beach and we were at the bow of the boat sitting down. There are no railings at the front so I was terrified and would not stand up. Dylan kept asking me to stand up to take a picture and I wouldn’t because I was so scared. It literally took an hour for me to stand up. As soon as I stood up, he went straight to his knee and asked me to marry him! I said yes and then playfully punched him in the arm!
- My pictures & video are my absolute favorite!! I get to relive our special day over and over again! It’s like re-living a fairy tale every time I look at them. Also, I had the best photographer there is !! Brandy Angel is literally an Angel!! She captured every single special moment & I am so thankful for her! My videographer Wes Brawner also captured our day and turned it into a video that we will cherish for the rest of our lives! I cry every time I watch it! I am so thankful for Wes as well!
- My dress was beyond incredible. was absolutely breathtaking and it was more than words could ever describe! Bridals by Lori
- My live painter !! If I could give any one advice it would be to have a live painter!! He was upstairs painting my ceremony as it was happening! The most incredible artwork I have ever seen. Live painter- Chris Mcdaniel
- Dylan’s brackish bowtie was beautiful. We also got one for my dad, brother (best man), and grandpa! They are bow ties made from real feathers from Town and Country in Madison, Ga.
- The food was absolutely incredible and service was incredible . Hallie Jane catering out of Madison, Ga
- My cakes were absolutely beautiful! We had Dylans groomsmen cake at the rehearsal and it was a yeti cooler with Dr Peppers in them ! It was so cool and tasted so good! Also, I designed my wedding cake with a different design for each layer and it turned out absolutely beautiful! They both tasted so good too! Debra Adams made our cakes!
- We had a photobooth and people absolutely loved it! – family ties photo booth
- My flowers were beautiful!! Le Petite Jardin
Advice: I would say to make sure to get a wedding coordinator & start planning as early as possible because you do not want to stress yourself out towards the last couple of weeks!
Photographer: Brandy Angel Photography//Tuxedo and Mens Attire: Town & Country //Groomsman Attire: Town & Country //Second Shooter: Anna Glass Photography//Dress Store: bridals by lori//Cake Designer: Cakes by Debra//Caterer: Hallie Jane’s Catering//Floral Designer: Le Petit Jardin//Event Venue: The Variety Works//DJ: Wes Brawner Events//