The Soft Pink Ohara Garden Rose has a delicate and soft pink hue!
It’s perfect for adding just the right amount of color to your wedding flowers without overpowering the palette. The petals are ruffled and open up into a voluminous bloom that will leave you speechless. A truly romantic blossom, the Soft Pink Ohara is sure to leave a lasting impression on all of your guests.
The average bloom width is 2-4 inches and the average stem length is 10-24 inches. The coloring depth tends to slightly vary from bloom to bloom. They are typically available online for purchase year round depending on weather and market conditions.
The flowers arrive in bunches of 12, 18, or 24 stems per bunch directly from the farm in bud form. Because flowers do not arrive fully bloomed, you should schedule a delivery date of 2 days before your event. This allows time for hydration and for the flowers to bloom to their intended size.
In order to get the longest life out of your Soft Pink Ohara garden roses, you need to take some steps to ensure they are properly cared for. Upon opening your delivery, you may notice that they look sleepy and thirsty, this is absolutely normal and your flowers will re-awaken once you follow these steps.
- Remove all the protective packaging and paper from the flowers as you take them out of the box.
- Depending on how many flowers you have, gather buckets or containers (make sure they are thoroughly clean) and fill them with at least 4 inches of fresh cold water and flower food if you have it on hand.
- Remove any foliage and thorns that will sit below the water line and cut about an inch off each stem in a diagonal line using flower sheers.
- Place each flower in the water immediately after cutting to stop the ends from sealing off.
- Allow up to 12 hours for them to properly hydrate. Water levels need to also be periodically checked and should be changed every 24 hours.
What does the Soft Pink Ohara pair with?
Because of its unique and luxurious look, this garden rose looks amazing with large bunches of white hydrangea, or even as an accent flower alongside some cascading white orchids.
The flowers used in this article were provided by FiftyFlowers.
About FiftyFlowers: They are an online flower wholesaler that is revolutionizing the wedding flower industry. Their “farm to door” approach allows brides to purchase bundled flowers without the large quantity requirement that many other wholesalers have. Making this company a DIY bride’s dream come true.
This post contains affiliate links from our trusted partners.